Friday 28 October 2011

Breaking Dawn Quotes: Day 11

"What had happened to me?  I couldn't make sense of the fluffy white snow that clung to my skin.  I shook my head, and a cascade of white drifted out of my hair,
I pinched one soft white bit between my fingers.  It was a piece of down.
"Why am I covered in feathers?"  I asked, confused.
He exhaled impatiently "I bit a pillow. Or two." ~Bella and Edward, chpt 5






And because I know you are all just like me - this is the post we all want to see the most - so I thought I'd include a few of my favorite fan made manips and screencaps. Enjoy!!  Tell me which are your favorites!
PS I have no clue who made these, as I copied them off the internet, but they are geniuses!!

Well - this one is actually from the movie - YEEHAWWWWW!!! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment