Sunday 21 October 2012

Breaking Dawn Quotes: Day 6.2

"Hmmm," Edward said.  I looked up to see him leaning causally against a tree trunk, watching me with a thoughtful look on his face.
"I guess I could have done that better."  I was covered in dirt, my hair knotted, my dress bloodstained and hanging in tatters.  Edward didn't come home from hunting trips looking like this.
"You did perfectly fine," He assured me.  "It's just that ... it was much more difficult for me to watch than it should have been."
I raised my eyebrows, confused.
"It goes against the grain." he explained, "letting you wrestle with lions.  I was having an anxiety attack the whole time."
"Silly."
"I know.  Old habits die hard.  I like the improvements to your dress, though."
~Edward and Bella, chpt 21


No comments:

Post a Comment